Wednesday, July 1, 2020

2 Crafty Critter Crazies July Challenge

Hello Blogging & Critter Loving Friends!!



Today is the start of the 40th Challenge over on the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Blog.


Our theme is always "Anything Goes + a Critter to enter the challenge.


Our sponsor this month is Jan's Digi Stamps.



I used the By The Sea digi stamp for my card.


Here is my card for the July Challenge:



Ingredients:

Jan's Digi Stamps "By The Sea" digi stamp
Impression Obsession Fish Net die
Waffle Flower Nesting Postages die
My Favorite Things Let's Get Nautical die set
Neenah Solar White paper
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Blue patterned paper
Gray paper
White paper
Salty Ocean distress ink
Black ink

For this A2 card I started by printing the colored version of the By The Sea digi stamp onto Neenah Solar White paper.  I took the Waffle Flower Nesting Postages die and cut out the image, inked the edges with Salty Ocean distress ink and put that on the side.  I took a piece of Neenah Desert Storm paper and made the base of the card.  I took the Blue patterned paper and added that to the card base.  I took some White paper and the Impression Obsession Fish Net die and cut out the net and added that to the card. I took the By The Sea image and added that to the card.  I took some Gray paper and the My Favorite Things Let's Get Nautical Anchor die and cut out the anchor and then inked the edges with Black ink and added that to the card.

Hop on over to the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies July Challenge to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge!


You have until 8 pm (Pacific Time) on July 25th to enter your project!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Lori!! I LOVE that background too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredible, Lori! I love how you inked the edges of the image and your background is perfect. Love your masthead with those gorgeous flowers. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!