Friday, April 3, 2020

Purple Day Blog Hop Prize WINNER!!

Hello Blogging Friends!!


I hope everyone is staying SAFE and HEALTHY!!  


I just wanted to do a quick post to let you know who the winner of my Blog Candy:



Thank you to everyone who stopped by my blog to learn about Epilepsy and who left me such wonderful comments!!  I appreciate each and everyone of you!


And the WINNER IS:


JANIS from HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com


Congratulations Janis!!


I will get these stamps in the mail to you!


Stay SAFE everyone!!

Lori


6 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness....I am thrilled!! Thank you, Lori, for this lovely prize. I esp adore that sweet sloth stamp. Thanks so much for being a part of the Purple Day Hop. I just sent you an email. Stay safe and healthy!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to my blog friend, Janis!! Looking forward to seeing how you use that adorable sloth stamp. Thanks so much to everyone who participated in the hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic prize, Lori! Yay, to Janis! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!