Sunday, March 15, 2020

Lasting Memories Layouts Challenge #489 ~ Techniques ~ Use pressed leaves or flowers

Hello Blogging Friends!!



The theme for March is "Techniques."  Let's use some different techniques on our pages.  For this week the challenge is to use Pressed Leaves or Flowers.


LM #489 ~ Use Pressed Leaves or Flowers on your layout.


Here is my layout for this challenge:




This layout is from our Alligator and Wild Life Boat Tour on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.  We got to see a couple of alligators sunning themselves and a bunch of birds!  It was a real fun tour!


To make this layout I used some Creative Memories paper and stickers to make the title. I used an alligator die to make the alligator and then I added some Pressed Leaves.  They were very delicate and I lost a couple, but I like them on the page.  


Here are a couple of close up pictures of the leaves on the page:





Now hop on back over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #489 to see all the great layouts the Design Team have made!  Please join us in this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

14 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous page. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and I just love the page you made with them. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow what a fantastic layout and some really fabulous photos too!! Nicely done Lori! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool pressed leaves! Love how you added them to your great page!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!