Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Friends are like Seashells

Hello Blogging Friends!!


 It is my turn on the Dies R Us blog today and I am sharing a fun Seashell card I  made.





For this A2 size crd I took a piece of Neenah Desert Storm paper to make the card base.



I took the shell paper and tore the edges with a distress ruler.  I took more of the Desert Storm paper and cut out the Impression Obsession Deckled Tag die and cut out the tag and inked the edges with Brown ink.  I then took Impression Obsession Shell Set dies and cut out the shells in some different colored paper and inked them with Abandoned Coral distress ink.  I took the sentiment and stamped that onto Vellum with VersaMark ink and then heat set it with Copper embossing powder.  I took some hemp & copper twine and tied that onto the tag.  I added the shells to the tag and then added the tag, the Vellum paper with the sentiment and the cheesecloth to the card.






Can you tell that I am done with Winter??  I am so looking forward to Spring and Summer!  I hope you like my card!


Thanks for stopping by!!
Lori


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, awesome die cuts, love those shells, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori your card is gorgeous. I love those dies. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So well designed. A lovely seashell design indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgoeus Lori!! Really love all of the die cut pieces and how you've combined all the elements together on this!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!