Monday, February 10, 2020

You Are So Special

Hello Blogging Friends!


I am sharing a card I made for the Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge ~ With Love.



Ingredients:

White card stock
Pink patterned paper
Green Core'dinations paper
Embossing Folder
VersaFine Clair Verdant ink
Victorian Velvet distress ink
Clear embossing powder

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Pink patterned paper, the Simon Says Hearts Alive die and I ran that through my Vagabond.  I took some Green Core'dination paper and embossed it with an embossing folder and I added that to the back of the Pink patterned paper, inked the edges with Victorian Velvet  and then I added that to the card.  I took some VersaFine Clair Verdant ink and the Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments stamp and stamped that underneath the hearts and then I heat embossed it with Clear embossing powder.

Be sure to hop on over to the Simon Says Stamps Challenge ~ With Love to see all the wonderful creations!!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori



6 comments:

  1. So pretty and I love the color combination!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this die and how you've used it here on your card Lori! So pretty! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great LOVE die and it looks amazing on your card you created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic use of that stunning die, enjoy the fresh colour combination you've used on this card. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card. I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Lori, what a great decision to use green for the focal point of a Valentine! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!