Tuesday, February 25, 2020

My Turner Syndrome Butterfly

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am going to share a scrapbook layout I made this past weekend at a Mardi Gras Crop I went to.  I had a lot of fun making this layout of my Turner Syndrome Butterfly ~ Julie!!


Here is the 2 page layout:



These are pictures I took of Julie when she opened her present from one of the Card Designers from the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop 2020.  Penny Cunningham-Ward made this beautiful purse for Julie and she loved it!!




The right side page is of Julie with her Turner Sydnrome Foundation tee shirt that she got for them!  She was so excited to get this tee shirt.  On the front it had the Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop banner on it and on the back of the tee shirt is a card I made for the blog hop.  Julie thought that it was awesome that they made a tee shirt out of them!!




For this layout I used some Close To My Heart paper and a piece of Photoplay Paper called Spread Your Wings and Fly.  I used my Creative Memories Border Maker with the Star Cartridge.  I love the title Brave and Strong because it suits Julie perfectly!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and beautiful scrapbook pages, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori these pages are stunning I love them both. What wonderful memories to have. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing better than seeing great layouts for your scrapbook and a smiling Julie. Fabulous and wonderful memories made.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is just fabulous Lori! I love the font and title on your spread and you've done a stunning job on these!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layout, Lori! Julie looks so happy. I see you used pink instead of green! LOL great memory captured. Hugs,de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos of beautiful Julie. She looks like she is having so much fun. And, your layout showing these memories off is fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie looks so happy in these photos, Lori. Magnificent pages!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!