Saturday, January 11, 2020

With Brave Wings She Flies

Hello Blogging Friends,


I am here today with a card I made with another Sponsor for the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop ~ Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps and I used the Fancy Butterfly stamp.



Ingredients:

Technique Tuesday With Brave Wings stamp set.
White card stock
Green paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Copic markers 
Black ink
Purple sequins

For this A2 card I started with White card stock to make the base of the card.  I took a piece of Green paper and the Simon Says Stamps Fluttering By die and cut out the trail of butterflies and then added the paper to the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, the Crackerbox and Suzy Fancy Butterfly stamp and Black ink and stamped the butterfly onto the paper.  I colored in the butterfly with Copic markers and then fussy cut it out and added it to the card.  I took the Technique Tuesday With Brave Wings stamp and the Black ink and stamped the sentiment onto the card.  I took the Purple sequins and added them to the card.

I will be selling my cards on my Cards for Charity Facebook page and all the money from the cards goes to the Turner Syndrome Foundation too!  You can go to Card for Charity and click on the photos and you will see the different albums I have with the cards I have made are up for sale.  If you see one that you would like to buy, just post a comment on the picture.  All of my cards are $3 each.


You can see a preview of the Sponsors of the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop on the blog here.


I am one of the Card Designers offering a prize on my blog, but I am actually offering 2 prizes on my blog!!  One prize will go to a random commenter and 1 prize will go to a random person who donates to the Turner Syndrome Foundation through the link on my blog post.


Here is the link to donate to the Turner Syndrome Foundation:  https://tsfusa.salsalabs.org/onlinefundraising/p/lorikobularsfundraisingpage/index.html


Here is the prize I will be giving away to a random donor:



A brand new Tonic Tim Holtz Stamping Platform.

To become eligible for this prize you can make a donation (ANY AMOUNT) to the Turner Syndrome Foundation with the link above between now and February 7th.  The random donor winner will be posted on my blog and also on the My Turner Syndrome Blog on February 15th.


I hope to see you all on the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop during the week of February 1st through the 7th!!


You never know when this information could help someone you know!!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The butterfly is just gorgeous Lori! Love the colors and the die cut butterflies in the background too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!