Sunday, January 26, 2020

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #482


Hello Blogging Friends,


The theme for January at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges is "Out of your Comfort Zone" and this month we want to challenge you to create layouts you may usually pass over as it may not be within your normal comfort zone.


LM #482 ~Anything but a traditional 12 x 12 
*Create an 8 x 10, 8 x 8, pocket page layout.


I created 2 ~ 8 x 10 pages for my daughter's 12 x 12 School Album.

Here is my first layout:



and here is my second page:




I was one of the Class Mom's in my daughter's class so I was there helping out for all the different class parties.


Now hop on back over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog to see all the wonderful scrapbook pages the Design Team have made!  And why not join in on this fun challenge! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori


4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori these pages are stunning. Such happy memories. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Jenna will cherish these memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic ! These will be fabulous For you & Jenna to look back at.x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!