Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Scrapy Land Challenge #127



Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Scrapy Land Challenge Blog ~ Scrapy Land Challenge #127


Here is my card:




Ingredients:

Die-Version Noel die (no longer available)
Snowflake Embossing Folder
White card stock
White paper
White Glitter paper
Foam Tape

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of White paper and the Snowflake Embossing Folder and ran that through my Big Shot, I took some Foam Tape and added that to the back of the embossed paper and then added that to the card.  I took more White paper and the Frantic Stamper Heralding Angel die and I cut it out twice.  I took a piece of White Glitter paper and cut out the Angel die.  I layered all three pieces and added that to the middle of the card.  I took some of the White paper and cut out Noel two times and then once in White Glitter paper, layered them together and added it to the card underneath the Angel.


Scrapy Land carries over 55 brands of dies, so chances are you have a few of the brands in your stash!  You can see all the brands carried under the Products category.

Please link back to this Scrapy Land Challenge and include the link to this challenge on your blog post.  It would also be extremely helpful if you would list the brands of dies used in your project.  (Sometimes we can't tell if an item is a die cut or chipboard.)

Be sure to hop on over to the Scrapy Land Challenge #127 and see what the Design Team have made to inspire you!

Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge!  You have until December 15th to join in on the Scrapy Land Challenge fun and have a chance of winning a $15 gift certificate to Scrapy Land.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lori



7 comments:

  1. So very elegant and beautiful! Love this white on white card. Gorgeous plus!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your white on white Christmas card is gorgeous! Love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori this is a stunning card it is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and I love the sparkle on your angel. This is so elegant looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so stunning, with the white on white!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really gorgeous card Lori!! Really love the texture of the embossed snowflakes and that glittery angel too! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent CAS card, Lori! Looveee it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!