Thursday, November 14, 2019

Merry Christ-Mouse

Hello Blogging Friends,


Today I have a fun Christmas card to share with you today.



Ingredients:

White card stock
Assorted patterned paper
Black ink
Neenah Solar White paper
Copic markers
Victorian Velvet distress ink

I started with White card stock to make the base of the card.  I took some patterned paper, inked the edges with Victorian Velvet distress ink and added that to the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, Black ink and the Newton's Nook Naughty or Mice stamp set and stamped the mouse onto the paper and colored it in with Copic markers.  I took the Newton's Nook Naughty or Mice die set and cut out the mouse and added it to the card.  I took some more white paper and stamped the sentiment from the Naughty or Mice stamp set onto the paper, I inked the edges with Victorian Velvet distress ink and added it to the card.

I would like to enter this card in the Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge #110 


Now hop on over to the Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #110 to see all the great cards that were made for this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

7 comments:

  1. Awe! He's such a cutie Lori!! I really love the snowglobe effect of your design and the punny sentiment too!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOO sweet and pretty! I'm in love with the colors you used for this too. Love your card Lori.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love that cute mouse. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and a great job of piecing the design too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea for a card! Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Hugs
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Your little mouse is so cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That darling little mouse has me giggling, Lori, and I adore your paper choices. Cute, cute, CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!