Sunday, September 1, 2019

2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge ~ September

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Can you believe it is September already??  I can't!  I am not ready for the summer to be over!  But the kids and parents are happy that it is Back to School time!!  Since it is September 1st that means it is the start of a new challenge on the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge Blog ~


2 Crafty Critter Crazies September Challenge!!


This month our sponsor is:


QKR

QKR Stampede


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Water color paper
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Copic markers
Brick Stencil
Fired Brick distress oxide
Black ink
Black pen


For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with Neenah Desert Storm paper.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and printed the School Day digital stamp onto the paper.  I colored in the image with Copic markers.  I took the Brick Stencil, Fired Brick distress oxide and a blending brush and added the ink to the card.  I took some water and spritzed the paper for the bricks to look weathered.  I took a small piece of Neenah Desert Storm paper and a Black pen and wrote School on it and added it to the bricks.  I took some Black ink and inked the edges of the water color paper and then added that to the card.


Now hop on over to the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies September Challenge to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.


I am entering this card in the QKR Challenge #361 ~ Anything Goes



Thanks for stopping by!!



Lori


9 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable, Lori!! The image is so cute!! I love the brick background, too!! Totally can't believe it's September. Where has this year gone?? Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! What a fun, COLORFUL, bring-on-the-smiles, card creation, Lori! Your bricks look fantastic! Happy Labor Day tomorrow! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Lori, I adore how you colored that sweet School Day turtle! Fantastic work on that brick wall and a great CAS design! Thanks for being such a wonderful part of the team. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like he's ready for everything school has to offer. SO cute and fun. Love the weathered look of the background bricks.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lori! I absolutely adore the fun brick background you've done for this image! What a perfectly made back-to-school scene!! So happy to be back with you my DT friend!! ;) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great back to school design. Your coloring is excellent. Your card is light hearted and delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a cute design for Back to School. That is an event that does not affect us anymore as all our kids are grown and we are not teachers either. But I do recall how happy in a way I was when school started again years ago. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so COOL and CUTE! Awesome coloring my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lori, this is adorable! The image you used looks perfect in front of that fun brick wall! Great card - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!