Thursday, August 1, 2019

2 Crafty Critter Crazies August Challenge

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Can you believe it is AUGUST already!!  I can't, but that is what the calendar says so that means that it is time for a new challenge on the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge Blog !


2 Crafty Critter Crazies August Challenge!!


This month our sponsor is:






For my card I chose the Elsa image #184 digital stamp


Here is my card:




Ingredients:


Impression Obsession Small Grass border dies
Lil' Inker Designs Hey Foxy dies (retired)
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Yellow paper
Green paper
Bo Bunny Dreams of Autumn paper
Copic markers
Orange ink
Brown ink


For this A2 card I started by printing the SheepSki Designs Elsa Image #184 onto Neenah Solar White paper.  I colored in Elsa with Copic markers and then cut her out, inked the edges with orange ink and added it to a piece of Bo Bunny Dreams of Autumn paper, inked the edges with brown ink and glued that onto the card base that I made with Neenah Desert Storm paper.  I took some green paper and the Impression Obsession Small Grass Border dies and cut out the grass and added that to the card.  I took some Yellow paper and the Lil' Inker Designs Hey Foxy sentiment die and cut that out and added it to my card.


Now hop on over to the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies August Challenge to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.



Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge!! You have until 8 pm (Pacific Time) on August 25th  to enter your project.


I am entering this card in the SheepSki Designs Challenge #38.



Thanks for stopping by!!



Lori



5 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. That fox is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fox is so very sweet Lori! Really love the fun die cut sentiment to go with him! :) Looking forward to joining you next month! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love your coloring on Else and that background paper that reminds me of fall. Wish fall would hurry up and get here too. Love your card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty with that sweet whit tipped tail and beautiful foxy coat! Precious card, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That for is so sweet! Great card, Lori! Thanks for sharing, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!