Monday, July 1, 2019

2 Crafty Critter Crazies July Challenge

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Well its already July 1st and you know what that means!! 

 

2 Crafty Critter Crazies July Challenge!!


This month our sponsor is:



 A Day For Daisies


For my card I chose the "Just Like Mom Duck" digital stamp



Here is my card:



Ingredients:

White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Lavender paper
Purple paper
Copic markers 
Shaded Lilac distress ink

For this A2 card I started by printing the A Day for Daisies "Just Like Mom Duck" digital stamp onto a piece of Neenah Solar White paper.  I colored in the image with Copic markers and then took the Memory Box Stitched Circle dies and cut it out.  I took some White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Lavender paper, inked the edges with Shaded Lilac distress ink and added that to the card base.  I placed the die cut image in the middle of the card.  I took some Purple paper and the Penny Black Oodles of Love die and cut out the sentiment and placed on the card underneath the image.


Now hop on over to the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies July Challenge to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.


Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge!! You have until 8 pm (Pacific Time) on July 25th  to enter your project.


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori


4 comments:

  1. This is so absolutely adorable, Lori!! The momma and baby duck are so sweet!! I love the pretty purple!! Have a great birthday!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Lori - this is darling! What a fun image! Great job, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, I believe that this duck is here to wish you a happy birthday! Beautifully done and so sweet with the purple background against the yellows, oranges and whites! Wonderful card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling digital stamp. Your card is so well designed and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!