Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Coffee Cup

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I have this fun coffee card to share with you:



Ingredients:

Water color paper
Versamark
Black paper
Blue and Green patterned paper
White card stock
Black ink

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of my card.  I took the Blue & Green patterned paper, inked the edges with black ink and added that to the card. I took a piece of water color paper, Versamark and the Impression Obsession Coffee Words stamp and stamped it onto the paper.  I took the Wow Under The Sea embossing powder and heat embossed it and added that to the center of the card.  I took some Black paper and the Impression Obsession Checkered Frames die and cut out the frame and placed that around the coffee cup.

I am entering this card in the Impression Obsession Challenge ~ I'll Drink To That!



Now hop on over to the Impression Obsession ~ I'll Drink To That Challenge and see all the wonderful cards made for this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

6 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous, Lori!! I love how you've framed the coffee cup!! Beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and I love the way the coffee cup coordinates with the patterned paper. Framed out beautifully too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coffee cup is really awesome with the different texture from the embossing and the colors look fabulous!! Great design my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori I love this card. That coffee cup is fabulous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!