Friday, May 10, 2019

Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop ~ Day 8


Hello Blogging Friends and Coffee Lover's!!


Today is Day 8 of the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!!


Here is my card for Day 8:



Ingredients:

Close To My Heart Tea-riffic stamp set
Lemoncraft Fresh Summer 6 x 6 paper pack
Copic marker R81 Rose pink
Spectrum Noir Cosmos Sparkle pen
White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Pink sparkle paper
Black ink
White ink

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Lemoncraft Fresh Summer paper and added that to the card. I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, black ink and the Close To My Heart Tea-riffic stamp set and stamped the cup onto the paper.  I colored it in with Copic marker R81 Rose Pink and then I took a Spectrum Noir Cosmos Sparkle pen and brushed that over the cup and then I fussy cut out the cup and placed it onto the card.  I took Black ink and the sentiment from the Close To My Heart Tea-riffic stamp set and stamped that onto the card.  I took some Pink sparkle paper and the Lil' Inker Designs Mom word die and cut that out and added that to the top of the card.  I took the steam stamp from the Paperty Ink What the Doodle Tea Time stamp set and some white ink and stamped that over the cup.

Now hop on over to the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop to see all the wonderful creations everyone has made!


Thanks for stopping by!



Lori



16 comments:

  1. Beautiful designer paper and such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty Mother's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colors really pop and it makes for such a gorgeous Mother's Day card Lori!! I love it! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any Mom would love this pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a cute 'mom' word die. Very pretty card! Love that CTMH set; I didn't get a chance to use it this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another bright and beautiful card - and perfect for that special mom.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet tea card, Lori. Thanks for sharing!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous, Lori!! I love the Mom die you used!! The colors are so beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lori, I see you've been having a good time with the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop! I always mean to play... This makes the sweetest Mother's Day card! Pretty paper and I love the steam rising from the cup!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO pretty! i just used that ctmh set yesterday!...lol! Also, thanks so much for stopping by my place and I think maybe you should check back on my Honey Bee Hop project post...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE!!! this card, Lori. Sorry for the lack of visits and comments but my shoulder is really giving me trouble and typing is very difficult to do. I have visited all your posts since my last time here. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!