Thursday, May 9, 2019

Another Mother's Day Card

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today it is my turn on the Dies-R-Us Blog and I am sharing another Mother's Day card with you.



Ingredients:

White card stock
Green patterned paper
Bo Bunny Sweet Moments Pink patterend paper
Light green paper
Dark pink paper
Black paper
Happy Mother's Day stamp
Black ink 
Pink enamel dot

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took the Green patterned paper and added that to the card.  I took the Light Green paper and the Penny Black Elegant die and cut out the stem.  I took some Dark Pink paper and cut out the flower and added that on top of the stem.  I took the flower stem and added it to the Pink patterned paper.  I took some Black paper and the Impression Obsession Checkered Frames die and cut out the frame and placed that onto the Pink patterned paper and then I fussy cut the edges so of pink paper so that the black frame was the edge and then I added that to the card.  I took some more of the Green patterned paper, the Happy Mother's Day stamp and some black ink and stamped that onto the paper.  I took the Impression Obsession Pinked Stitched Sentiment Banner die and cut out the sentiment and added that to the bottom of the card.  I took the pink enamel dot and placed that in the center of the flower.

Thanks for stopping by!



Lori



3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Lori!! I love the pretty flower and the way you framed it!! Adding that IO frame die to my wish list!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty background for that beautiful die. Love your card Lori! Hope you have a great Mother's Day.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant and gorgeous card for Mother's Day Lori! Love the way the flower pops against your pink background! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!