Friday, March 1, 2019

2 Crafty Critter Crazies March Challenge


Hello Blogging Friends!!


Can you believe it is March 1st already??  Wow! You know what the 1st day of the month means!! 


Today is the start of a new challenge on the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies March Challenge!!


Our sponsor this month is Imagine That 




For my card I chose the Goats digi stamp


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Green wood grain paper
Floral paper
Copic markers
Squeal stamp
Black ink
Victorian Velvet distress ink
Brown ink


For this card I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and I printed the Goats digi stamp onto it and then colored the image in with Copic markers and then fussy cut it out.  I took a piece of floral paper, inked the edges with Victorian Velvet distress ink and added that to a white A2 card base.  I took a piece of green wood grain paper, inked the edges with brown ink and added that to the card.  I took the cut out goat image and slipped it under the wood grain paper to make it look like the goat was peeking around the corner of the barn.  I took some black ink and the Squeal stamp and stamped that underneath the goat!  This sweet and happy goat makes me smile and reminds me of when there was a baby goat at the barn where our horse was at.  The momma had rejected this baby and everyone at the barn took turns feeding "Billy" goat and we all fell in love with him!  You could call out Billy and he would come running over to you!  It was a wonderful experience!!


Now hop on over to the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies March Challenge to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.


Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge!! You have until 8 pm March 25th (Pacific time) on  to enter your project.


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori


6 comments:

  1. Totally makes me smile, Lori!! The image is too cute and I love it paired with the sentiment!! This is so fun!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori I just love this card. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, I think this might be one of my all time favorites of your cards! Your coloring is amazing, and the scene is darling, ESPECIALLY with that "squeal" - speaking volumes to be whatever you want to say on the inside! TOO CUTE! Knowing you, Billy came running every time you came because of your pleasure in seeing him. Wishing you and Wayne a fantastic week-end! love, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOO FUN!!! Love your card with this goat peeking around the barn door. Genius!! Your team is sure talented, I'm so happy to sponsor your challenge this month. Lovely job!

    ♥Kris, Owner/illustrator
    www.ImagineThatDigistamp.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible, Lori! Sweet looking goat and fab background. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!