Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Happy Easter

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I have this fun Easter card that I made with the new Frantic Stamper Egg Carton die and the Frantic Stamper Egg Carton & Chicks die.


Ingredients:

White card stock
Plaid paper
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Copic markers
Black ink
Happy Easter stamp
Seedless Preserves distress ink

For this A2 card I started out with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took the plaid paper, inked the edges with Seedless Preserves distress ink and then added it to the card.  I took the Frantic Stamper Egg Carton die and a piece of Neenah Desert Storm paper and cut out the die.  I inked the edges with Tea Dye distress ink and added it to the card.  I took the Happy Easter stamp and some black ink and stamped that in the center of the egg carton lid.  I took some Neenah Solar White paper and cut out the Frantic Stamper Egg Carton & Chicks dies.  I colored the rabbit ears with pink marker and the chicks with yellow markers and then I added them to the egg carton!  I had so much fun making this card!  I really love these Easter dies!!


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

7 comments:

  1. Oh my, Lori! This could not be cuter! You must have had fun putting this darling creation together! My favorite is the chicken wearing bunny ears! Wonderful Easter card — it says happiness all over! Hugzz, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Lori!! I love those cute chickies!! The bunny ears make me smile!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute chicks, makes me want to hatch the eggs in the kitchen out to get cuties like these. Egg - cellent card, sorry had to be done. Thank you for sharing such a fun card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE!! Now these are just the CUTEST little peeps ever!! Such a cute die and the plaid is a perfect background for them!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my, too CUTE!!! Love the adorable chicks and the bits of broken egg shell. Delightful design, Lori. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lori this is a stunning Easter card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. beyond cute... LOVEEEEEEEEEE it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!