Thursday, January 31, 2019

Though She be but Little

Hello Blogging Friends!!


We are just one day away form the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop!!  

Today I have this encouragement card that is perfect for any Turner Girl or Woman!!




Ingredients:

White card stock
Blue paper
Green paper
Yellow paper
Black ink

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took the Lil' Inker Designs Perfectly Plaid Cover Up die and cut out the blue paper and the green paper and then I attached them to the card.  I took some yellow paper and the Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Stars die and cut out the big yellow star.  I took some black ink and the sentiment from the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Word Ribbon stamp set and stamped that in the middle of the star!

Be sure to stop back on February 1st to hop along on the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop!!




Thanks for stopping by!

Lori



3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a brilliant card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love the background die you used and the way you layered it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's getting exciting! My finger's are poised to hop! Hehe. See you soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!