Thursday, January 17, 2019

Love You to the Moon and back

Hello Blogging Friends!!


I want to share with you a card I made to brighten someone's day!!


Ingredients:

ADORNit Paintables
White card stock
Yellow paper
Cheesecloth
Copic markers

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took the ADORNit paintable and colored it with Copic markers.  I distressed the edges of the paintable.  I took a piece of yellow paper, distressed the edges and added it to the card base.  I took a piece of cheesecloth and attached that to the card and I placed the colored paintable on top of the cheesecloth.

I hope you like my card!! 


Mark your calendars for February 1st for the:



**There are some awesome prizes to be won!!**


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori


4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Lori!! I love the sentiment!! The cheesecloth is such a fabulous touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sunshiny happy, and cheerfully beautiful! The TS colors are fabulous together! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card design! Love the added cheesecloth for accent too!! TFS! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!