Monday, January 14, 2019

Be Sunny

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today is a gray day here in New Jersey so I thought we could all use a bit of Sunshine!!



Ingredients:

White card stock
Pale Blue paper
Green print paper
Yellow paper
Copic markers

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of pale blue paper and one of the dies from the Waffle Flower Lacy Layers 2 die set and cut out the paper and added that to the card.  I took the ADORNit Be Sunny Paintables and my Copic markers and colored it and then added it to some yellow paper, I used a Creative Memories corner rounder and rounded the edges. I took a smaller die from the Waffle Flower Lacy Layers 2 die set and cut out the green paper and then I added that to the green print paper on and angle to the card and I added the Be Sunny colored image to the card on the opposite angle.

I hope you like my card!! 


Mark your calendars for February 1st for the:



Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori



4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card it is so bright and cheerful. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Lori!! I love the sentiment and the colors!! It's such a happy card!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so so cute! I saw the TS colors before the logo! It’s a beautiful creation, Lori. The printable is fantastic for so many occasions. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe!! What a very sweet sentiment and I love how you've paired the colors to go with your cause too!! Brilliant done and so happy!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!