Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Quick Coffee Card for the 2018 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop



Hello Blogging Friends and Coffee Lovers!!


This is my 2nd post today, if you are looking for the Scrapy Land Challenge post please scroll down.  I just couldn't pass up making a coffee card for the 2018 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!!


Here is my card for today:



Ingredients:

Coffee bean paper
Sentiment paper
White card stock
Red paper
Red & Green Bakers Twine
Brown ink

For this A2 card I started with White card stock.  I took a piece of coffee bean paper, inked the edges with brown ink and added it to the card.  I took some Red paper and the Waffle Flower Lacy Layers 2 Die and cut out the red paper.  I placed the red paper on an angle on the card.  I took a scrap of paper that I had in my stash with the sentiment, inked the edges with brown ink and added that to the card on a slight angle.  I took some Red & Green Bakers Twine and made a bow and attached it to the top of the card.  This was a quick and easy card to make, but I really like the look with the coffee bean paper background!

Now head on over to the 2018 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop to see all the wonderful creations!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Lori!! I love the coffee bean paper you used!! The twine is a perfect touch!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love that coffee bean background!! That sentiment is very sweet and I love the twine bow you've added to bring out the colors! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I do love a nice coffee I think I might just treat myself. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those two things definitely make a perfect blend, Lori! You've done such marvelous coffee hop cards this week; I've enjoyed every one so far. Now I'm off to make a pot of coffee. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!