Saturday, December 8, 2018

Cheapo Dies Monkey Barrel



Hello Blogging Friends!!


 It is my turn over on the Cheapo Dies Blog and I made a card with the Exclusive Cheapo Dies Monkey Barrel die. 



Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Neenah Desert Storm paper
Neenah Solar White paper
3 shades of Brown paper
VersaFine Clair Chianti ink
Brown ink

For this 4 1/2 inch by 5 1/2 inch card I started with Neenah Desert Storm Paper.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and the Technique Tuesday Luscious Grapes stamp and the VersaFine Clair Chianti ink and stamped that onto the paper.  I colored in the leaves and grapes with Green and Violet Copic markers.  I took 3 shades of Brown paper and the Cheapo Dies  Exclusive Monkey Barrel die and cut out the barrel in each of the brown papers.  I took my sanding tool and distressed the barrels and inked the edges with brown ink.  I mixed and matched the 3 different brown barrels together and added them to the card.  I took the brown ink and rubbed it on the bottom of the card.  I took the My Favorite Things Uncorked stamp set and the Chianti ink and stamped the sentiment onto the card.  I took Milled Lavender distress ink and rubbed it onto the background of the card.

I hope I have inspired you to make a fun card today!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori



4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Lori!! The barrels look amazing!! Love the grapes, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sentiment for your barrels, Lori! Thanks for showcasing it in a different way instead of with the monkey LOL LOVE IT! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, Lori, I love what you did with the barrels! Great idea to turn them into wine barrels. That makes the die set so much more versatile. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!