Saturday, September 22, 2018

Cheapo Dies Cat Sitting on Tree

Hello Blogging Friends,


It is my turn on the Cheapo Dies Blog today and I made a fun Halloween card using the Exclusive Cheapo Dies Cat Sitting on Tree die.




Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Neenah Desert Storm card stock
Watercolor paper
Black paper
Black ink
Fossilized Amber distress oxide
Wild Honey distress oxide
Spiced Marmalade distress oxide
Wilted Violet distress oxide

For this A2 card I started with Neenah Desert Storm card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of watercolor paper, my blending tool and Fossilized Amber, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade and Wilted Violet distress oxide and added them to the paper.  I then spritzed it with water and dried it with my heat tool.  I took some black paper and the Cheapo Dies Cat Sitting on Tree die and cut that out and added that to the bottom right side of the paper.  I took some black ink and stamped the sentiment onto the upper left hand side. I took some black ink and inked the edges of the paper and then added it to the card.

I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card I love it. Those dies are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background turned out so gorgeous Lori!! I really love how you've used that silhouette die!! Such a fun Halloween design!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have definitely inspired me, Lori! Gorgeous background, adorable sentiment, and I love what you did with the die cut. I must dig out mine. I've had that die for a few months now and have yet to use it (shame on me!) but I'm going to rectify that very soon. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!