Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Calling All Sistahs September Encouragement Challenge


Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today is the 18th of the month and that means it is the
 start of a new Encouragement Squad Challenge!



Why do we have the Encouragement Challenge??  There are a bazillion reasons someone might need a pick me up from going through an illness, relationship woes, working through a big life decision or just feeling a little lonely or unappreciated!  Wouldn't it be nice to have a stash of cards you could send to a friend or loved one who could use a bright spot in their day?  This challenge is here to help you with that!  On the 18th of each month we will start a new challenge with a new inspiration photo.


Here is the Inspiration Photo for September




Here is my card:





Ingredients:

White card stock
Black and white paper
Black ink
foam tape
Gems


For this A2 card I started with white card stock.  I took the black and white striped paper, inked the edges with black ink and added that to the card.  I took some Neenah Solar White paper, the CAS-ual Fridays Truth Is stamp set, and black ink, I stamped the flowers onto the white paper. and added that to the card.  I took another piece of white paper and stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set with black ink.  I took some foam tape and put that on the back side of the paper and added that to the card.  I took some gems and placed them on either side of the flowers.



Be sure to stop by the CAS-ual Fridays store to see all the wonderful stamp sets there are to make cards of encouragement with!!  If you decide that there are one or two stamp sets that you just have to have then use this code cas-comfort to get 15% off stamps and dies!!  Thank you Michele, for letting me pass this on to my followers.


Don't forget to stop by the Encouragement Squad post to see all the lovely creations that the Design Team have made.


Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge!!  There will be a prize of a $25 Gift Card to use at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps, that will be doubled if your use CAS-ual Fridays products for your card!!



Thanks for stopping by!



Lori



8 comments:

  1. I adore that die you have used with the sentiment. It caught my eye straight away! Love your design and it works perfectly with the background paper. Gorgoeus card Lori x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful and classy card Lori! Love the black and white concept with your image and papers! Fantastic job! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, I love your sentiment box. I have those dies and I don't think I've ever used the small one. I'm totally CASEing you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful, sweet monochromatic creation, Lori! I love the frilly flowers, and that amazing sentiment! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so elegant and gorgeous!! I love the black and white!! The flowers are so beautiful!! And what a fabulous sentiment!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great CAS card Lori.. Have a blessed day

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo, Lori, I love, love, LOVE your take on that inspiration piece! Simple, beautiful, and elegant. Wonderful little gem stones.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!