Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Elephant Cuddles

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am sharing a card with you that I made with the adorable Winnie & Walter Big Hugs stamp set.


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Patterned paper
Kraft card stock
Yellow paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Black ink
Copic markers

For this 6 inch by 6 inch card I started with Kraft card stock for the base of the card.  I took the patterned paper, inked the edges with black ink and then added it to the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, the elephant stamp from the Winnie & Walter Big Hugs stamp set and some black ink and stamped the elephants onto the paper.  I colored the image with Copic markers and then fussy cut the elephants and added them to the card.  I took the Winnie & Walter Cuddles Cutaway die and some yellow paper and cut out the cuddles and added that to the card.  I took some DL.ART Sunshine crinkle ribbon and made a bow and attached that to the card.

I am entering this in the Winnie & Walter August Color Combo Challenge.


Here is the color combo that I used:





Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


4 comments:

  1. AWE!! The elephants look darling Lori! Love the decorative vine around the edges and your ribbon is gorgeous too! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Lori!! I love the vines surrounding the sweet elephants!! The pops of yellow are fabulous!! Wow!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little elephants and a beautiful card, Lori! Gorgeous vine frame, and the contrast between dark background and sunny yellow is awesome! Really looks like a lush, dense jungle with overhanging canopy! I especially love the die cut sentiment, Lori! Such sweetness! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with that color combo, Lori! Sweet elephants and the "Cuddles" sentiment is perfect. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!