Monday, May 21, 2018

My Favorite Things Color Challenge #93

Hello Blogging Friends!!



Today I am sharing a card with you that I made for the My Favorite Things Color Challenge #93.


Here is the color palette for Challenge #93:




Here is my card for this challenge:





Ingredients:

Thanks die
White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Bo Bunny Kiss the Cook paper
Black paper
Black ink 
Copic markers
Evergreen Bough distress ink

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Bo Bunny Kiss the Cook paper, inked the edges with Evergreen Bough distress ink and added that to the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, some black ink and the chef stamp from the Recipe for Happiness stamp set and I stamped him onto the paper.  I colored in the image and then cut it out with the corresponding die from the Recipe for Happiness die set and added that to the card.  I took some black paper and cut out the Thanks die and added that to the card. 


I am entering this card in the My Favorite Things Color Challenge #93.


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it that little chef is so cute. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS and perfect! Love the background and of course that cute, cute stamp. Great card Lori.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, Lori!! The chef is so cute!! I love the background papers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Lori, this chef is so darn cute. I wonder what is in that bowl

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!