Tuesday, May 1, 2018

2 Crafty Critter Crazies May Challenge

**This is one of 2 posts I have today.  If you are looking for the DL,ART MAY LINKY CHALLENGE please go here.



Hello Blogging Friends and Animal Lovers!!


Today is the start of the 14th Challenge on the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge Blog ~


2 Crafty Critter Crazies May Challenge #14


We are sponsored this month by Rick St. Dennis



For my card I used the Mother's Day Turtle digi stamp


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Rick St. Dennis Mother's Day Digi Stamp
Neenah Solar White paper
Copic markers
White card stock
Assorted paper from my stash
Love die
Picked Raspberry distress ink

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took the pink floral paper, inked the edges with Picked Raspberry distress ink and added that to the card.  I printed the Rick St. Dennis Mother's Day Digi Stamp onto Neenah Solar White paper and then I colored it in with Copic markers.  I cut that into a square, inked the edges with Picked Raspberry distress ink and then mounted it onto a piece of Vintage Rose paper, then I mounted that onto the bright green paper and added it to the card.  I took the Love die and the bright green paper and I cut out love and placed that over the image.


Now hop on over to the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies May Challenge #14 to see what the Design Team have made for this challenge.


Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge!!  You have until 8:00 pm (Pacific Time) on May 25th to enter your project!  Good Luck!!


Thanks for stopping by!!
Lori

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card that is a fabulous image you have used. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic coloring, Lori! Love your choice for background paper and the color combo you used to frame out the image. Fabulous. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! The image is too cute!! I love the colors!! It's beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours Lori. The expression on this little guys face is priceless and I love your colouring. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori, your turtle is so cute! Beautiful card. XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sweet. I love how you colored the turtle and the colour combo is a real winner too. hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, your coloring is magnificent! The turtle is as cute as can be and I love all the presents - perfect party critter!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!