Thursday, November 9, 2017

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #216 ~ PATRIOTIC

Hello Blogging Friends,


Today is the start of the:


DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #216 ~ PATRIOTIC


Since tomorrow is Veterans Day I thought it was appropriate to make a Patriotic Thank You card for all the Veterans who have served our wonderful country!  Thank you for you service and for keeping America Free!!


Here is my card:




Ingredients:

White card stock
Assorted paper from my stash
Top Hat charm

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took the star paper and cut it out on and angle.  I glued the DL.ART Patriotic Red Crinkle Ribbon from the Patriotic Bundle onto the star paper.  I took the dark blue paper and attached that to the card.  Then I took the star paper with the Patriotic Red ribbon glued to it and added that to the card.  I took some white paper and cut out the Hero Arts Fancy Thank You die twice in white paper, and then once in red paper.  I glue them all together and placed them onto the card.  Next I took some more of the DL.ART Patriotic Red ribbon and made a bow, tying the Top Hat charm to the bow.

Be sure to head on over to the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #216 ~ PATRIOTIC to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge!


Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge!


Don't forget to Thank a Veteran for their Service to our Country!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

7 comments:

  1. I love the way you crunched the ribbon and added the charm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Lori. Great job on the bow Thanks for honoring our veterans. It means so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, Lori!! I love the design!! The bow look amazing!! The hat charm is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love the fun charm & pretty bow.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is so pretty Lori...love the ribbon and the cute hat you added
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bow, Lori! I love how smooth the center portion is, and the carefully crinkled "border" down the fold side of your card. The background papers look fantastic against your shadowed sentiment. Your charm brings it all together so wonderfully! Fantastic card. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!