Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Fight Like A Girl

Hello Bosom Buddies!!


Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month I have another Breast Cancer card to share with you today.



Ingredients:

Die-Versions Whispers "Fight" die (no longer available)
Kraft card stock
Black ink
Assorted paper from my stash
Spun Sugar distress ink

For this A2 card I started with Kraft card stock for the base of the card and then I took a the patterned paper, inked the edges with Spun Sugar distress ink and attached it to the card base.  I took the camouflage paper and the MFT Masculine Tee Shirt die and cut out the tee shirt.  I took some black ink and the sentiment form the A-Muse Fight Like A Girl stamp set and stamped the sentiment onto to the tee shirt and then I added that to the card.  I took some pink paper and the Die-Versions Whispers "Fight" die and cut out the boxing gloves and added that to the card.  I then cut out the same boxing gloves in hot pink and inlaid the pieces onto the card.

I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:


DL.ART 5TH ANNUAL LINKY PINKY PARTY


and

TIME OUT Challenge #93 Breast Cancer Awareness and/or Friendship


Remember to do your self breast exams and to schedule your yearly mammograms!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori




3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a powerful card and very neat pink design layout Lori! Absolutely love the boxing gloves over the ribbon. One of my SIL is a breast cancer survivor and what a warrior she is! Thank you for sharing this message. Have a lovely evening. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, perfect for our challenge! The dies you used go together very well with the sentiment and I love all the pink! Thanks for joining us a TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!