Sunday, October 1, 2017

DL.ART OCTOBER LINKY CHALLENGE

This is one of 3 posts that I have today.  If you are looking for the Joy Clair October Challenge please go here.  If you are looking for the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies October Challenge please go here.


Hello Blogging Friends,


Today is the start of the 


DL.ART OCTOBER LINKY CHALLENGE!!


Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month I decided to make a 

Breast Cancer Awareness card:




Ingredients:

DL.ART Rose Crinkle Ribbon from the Vintage Vineyards Summer Edition
WPlus9 Seasonal Sentiments dies
Die-Versions Whispers Awareness Butterfly die (no longer available)
White card stock
Assorted paper from my stash
Never, Never Give Up Charm
Spun Sugar distress ink

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took the patterned paper, inked the edges with Spun Sugar distress ink and added that to the card.  I took the WPlus9 Seasonal Sentiments dies and cut out it with some pink paper and added that to the card.  I took more of the same pink paper and cut out the Die-Versions Whispers Awareness Butterfly die and added that to the card.  I took some of the DL.ART Rose Crinkle Ribbon from the Vintage Vineyards Summer Edition and made a bow tying the Never Never Give Up charm onto the bow and then attaching that to the card.

Be sure to stop by the DL.ART OCTOBER LINKY CHALLENGE page to see what the Design Team has created for this challenge!


Also Diana has some gorgeous new Neon Ribbons and Bundles in the store that are just perfect for all your Halloween cards and projects!!







Now it is your turn to make something for the DL.ART OCTOBER LINKY CHALLENGE!!


I am entering this card in the following Challenges:


 TIME OUT Challenge #93 ~ Breast Cancer Awareness and/or Friendship

and

DL.ART 5TH ANNUAL LINKY PINKY  PARTY  for Breast Cancer Awareness


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lori your card is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty card Lori. I love how you tied a charm on the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is stunning and so inspiring. I love that special die. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Lori, enter it in the Pinky linky it will be a nice addition

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an inspiring beautiful card! Great to see the ribbon in the butterfly! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is absolutely beautiful my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!