Hello Blogging Buddies,
Today is the start of the Joy Clair Challenge.
This challenge will run through December and January.
Here is the photo for this challenge:
Here is my Tag for this challenge:
Prima watercolor tag
For this tag I stamped the Joy Clair My Cup Runneth Over stamp with black ink onto the tag and then I colored it in with Copic markers. Next I took the sentiments from the Joy Clair Coffee Lovers stamp set and stamped them with black ink onto the tag. I took some of the DL.ART Quartz, Red and Baby Pink crinkle ribbon and tied a bow at the top of the tag and I inked the edges of the tag with gray ink.
Hop on over to see all the inspiration from the Joy Clair DT!
A $25 gift card to the Joy Clair store.
Randomly selected to give everyone a chance to win!
Rules for the Joy Clair Challenge:
- Create a new card, bible journaling or project using the theme of the challenge posted above. Use of Joy Clair products is optional.
- Post your project on your personal blog or online gallery.
- Please directly link to the Joy Clair blog in your post.
- Projects must be NEW, no back linking, please.
- Number of entries is unlimited.
Please make something with the inspiration photo above.
This challenge will run from December 1st and close on January 30th at 12 pm.
The winner will be announced on January 31st.
Now it is your turn to go get creative and make something for this challenge!
Thanks for stopping by,