Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Unicorn November Challenge ~ Snow/Snowflakes


Hello Blogging Friends,

Today is the start of a new challenge on the Unicorn Challenge Blog.

  The theme for this month is Snow/Snowflakes

You have until 30th November at 6pm UK Time to submit your entries. 

Here is my card for the Unicorn November Challenge ~ Snow/Snowflakes



Ingredients:

Versamark
Weathered Wood distress ink
Blue and white Bakers Twine
Snowflake charm
Core'dinations White washed paper

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of my card.  I took a piece of Core'dinations White Washed blue paper and cut it down to 4 inches by 5 1/4 inches and then embossed it with the Darice Snowflake Trim embossing folder and then I sanded it down a little and added that to the base of the card.  Next I took some white paper and stamped the Quietfire Design Snowflakes are Kisses stamp with Versamark and then I heat embossed it with Sparkle N Sprinkle Winter White embossing powder, then I cut it out using the Inspired by Stamping Fancy Label 2 die, then I rubbed some Weathered Wood distress ink over the paper and added that to the middle of the card.  I took some white and blue Bakers Twine and wrapped that around the top of the card a couple times and tied the snowflake charm to it.

Be sure to check out all the great creations that the Design Team have made for the Unicorn November Challenge ~ Snow/Snowflakes.

Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Fantastic technique, Lori! Very classic and lovely. The beautiful snowflake charm is the perfect delicate touch for your creation! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can win my vote always just by using blue this card and the one above WOW spectacular ....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Lori!! I love the embossed snowflakes!! The sentiment is so sweet!! The charm is a perfect touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and I love the sentiment! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Lori! I think I'll case it since I have that stamp :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!