Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Inky Paws Challenge #37 ~ Cozy Plaids

Hello Blogging Friends,


Today I sharing a card with you that I made for the


Inky Paws Challenge #37 ~  Cozy Plaids


Here is the inspiration picture:



Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Cottage Cutz Pumpkin Die
Quickutz Pumpkin Die
VersaMark
Black embossing powder
Copic markers
Black ink
Brown ink
Varoious paper from my stash

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card, I took a piece of plaid paper, inked the edges with Brown ink and attached that to the card.  Next I cut out the Quickutz and Cottage Cutz pumpkin dies and placed them on the card.  I stamped the Doxie stamp from the Newton's Nook Designs Holiday Hounds stamp set with black ink onto some white paper, colored him with Copic markers and then fussy cut him out and attached him to the card.  I took the sentiment from the same stamp set and stamped it with Versamark onto white paper, heat embossed it with black embossing powder and then cut it out with the Inspired by Stamping Fancy Label die and attached that to the card.  I just love this little Doxie all dressed up in his warm sweater!

Be sure to stop by the Inky Paws Challenge #37 ~ Cozy Plaids and see all the wonderful creations made by Newton's Nook Designs Design Team!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

7 comments:

  1. AWE!! I just love love love this sweet card Lori! :) Love the cute little doxie among the pumpkins and of course the plaids in the background look fabulous too!! Great card! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this, Lori!! The doggie is so sweet!! The pumpkins look amazing!! This is beautiful my friend!! Love the plaid, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card I love the cute doggy and the pumpkins. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling, Lori! You can't go wrong with sweater knits or plaids for winter, and yet, you have combined both! FANTASTIC! Loving your design that includes cool weather goodies and Fall harvest! Beautiful card design! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Lori I love this dog. I just made some weenie do cards for my neighbor. The plaid back ground is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my what pure cuteness is this, love those pumpkins and that doggy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! I love the pup in the sweater next to the big pumpkins! What a perfect Fall card! Thanks for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!