Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Father's Day Cards and OWH News

 
 
Hello Friends,

Just want to share some information with you right away in case you haven't heard the news!  OWH is accepting cards until August 1, 2015 then will cease operation at the end of the year.  This means our troops are home or will be coming home soon and there will not be a demand for cards.  See all the details at:  http:operationwritehome.org/finishing-strong-campaign/
.
 
There will be the traditional Memorial Day Bloghop this coming Saturday ~ so make sure to check out all the activity at OWH this weekend!!  I will be participating in this Memorial Day Bloghop!!
 
And now for some Father's Day Cards I made and sent into OWH!!






 
 
I hope you have enjoyed looking at some of the Father's Day Cards that I have made.  Let me know which one is your favorite!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Lori, these are all so fabulous!! Your designs are so creative!! And for such a great cause!! I'm sad that OWH is ending, but glad that there isn't the need because our troops will be home!! They will love these cards!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, ALL of these are just super! I love the one with the burlap but really can't even pick a favorite because I love all of them. Great cards for the guys!
    Sad about OWH closing the doors.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!