Friday, March 20, 2015

Thanks card

Hello Peeps,

Today I am going to be sharing with you a card that I am entering in the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog SSCB#41 ~ Spring Fever.  I made a Thanks card that I am going to adding to my box of cards for Operation Write Home.


Here is my card for the SSCB#41 Spring Fever Challenge.


For this A2 card I started with yellow card stock, then I took a piece of patterned paper, inked the edges and then added it to the card.  Next I cut out the Serendipity Stamps Thanks Die in purple paper and added that to the card.  I took a heart punch and cut out the tiny purple heart to add to the card.  I love this patterned paper, it just reminds me of Spring with all the pastel colors.  This Thanks die is one of my favorites, I just love the font and the shape and that big curl from the k!

I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!  Make sure you check out all the other great Spring cards that have been created for this challenge here.

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

9 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Lori!! I love the papers you used!! That thanks die is fabulous - I want it now!! Love this!! Happy Spring and have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very elegant Lori I love it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your paper reminds me of spring too! The purple thanks and heart are the perfect touch for an Operation Write Home card, love it! Lori, thanks for playing along in the Serendipity Stamps Spring Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Lori - the Thanks with it's big flourish is the perfect embellishment to the paper with it's green flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Lori! Your card is adorable! I've been wanting to enter this Serendipity challenge - thank you for the reminder - I hope I have time to do so! Thank you also for stopping by and commenting on my card! You asked about the Stretch Your Dies class. Well I love it - it's the first time I've taken a class like this and I've learned so much. I just wish I had more hours in my day - I have so many ideas for cards after taking this class! I'm gradually going to incorporate them into my cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect card for OWH and for the spring challenge at Serendipity with the bright cheery colors! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That paper is gorgeous! I love that you found a way to make something beautiful without covering it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The patterned paper is pretty! Perfect for OWRH!! So happy you joined us at SSBC!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lori this is stunning , I really love the word die over that beautiful background ! Thanks so much for playing along in the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog !

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!