Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Scrapy Land Challenge #11 ~ Anything Goes Plus a Scrapy Land Brand Die



Hello Friends,

Today is the start of the 11th Challenge at Scrapy Land today and the theme is Anything Goes Plus use a Die that Scrapy Land Sells.  Here is my card:


For this 5 x 7 card I started with a piece of My Minds Eye paper for the base of the card.  Next I cut out the Spellbinders Bow Elegance die with some pink paper and inked the edges with Victorian Velvet distress ink and added that to the card.  Next I cut out Spellbinders Royal Flutter die in green paper and then just the butterfly with a blue/green paper and I added them to the patterned blue paper that was cut to 1 3/4 inches by 5 3/4 inches and I rounded the corners.  I then cut out the tiny flowers with the small die from the Spellbinders Royal Flutter die set and added them to the card and I placed a small pearl in the center of the flowers, then I took some pink gems and added them to the branches and some aqua gems to the butterfly and then I added this piece to the card.  Next I stamped the sentiment on the card and I die cut the bow from the Spellbinders Bow Elegance die set and added a pearl to the center of the bow.

And here is a close up of the Royal Flutter die:


This is the inside of the card using the smaller Spellbinders Bow Elegance die:


I really like the elegance of both the Spellbinders Bow Elegance die and the Spellbinders Royal Flutter die.

Now it is your turn to create something for this Scrapy Land Challenge #11 just remember to use a die that Scrapy Land sells.  And for more inspiration check out what the other Design Team Members have created.

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

8 comments:

  1. this is such a sweet card, Lori - I love the pretty spring-time colors, and delicate die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Love the colors and the sentiment on the inside is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dies you used are so gorgeous - and so is your card! Inside and out it's absolutely beautiful!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, Lori!! I love the dies you used!! They all coordinate together perfectly!! The inside sentiment is so pretty!! I love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori, So pretty and the soft colors inside and out are wonderful. Love the sentiment. Just a fantastic card.
    Hugs, Pat/♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, such a sweet card, inside and out! What a wonderful valentine or just a reason to say I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely design! This is so elegant and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!