Friday, February 6, 2015

Multi Heart Card

Hello Friends,

Today I want to show you a card I made with my new Memory Box Stitched Heart Layers dies.  I just love the look of them by themselves or layered on top of each other.


For this A2 card I started with linen card stock for the base of the card and then I added the patterned paper to it.  Then I die cut all the stitched hearts with the same linen paper and inked the edges with pink ink and and stamped the I miss you sentiment on the second to last small heart and added them all to the card.  I love the texture and dimension these hearts bring to a card.

I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Lori!! I love the background paper!! The stitched hearts look amazing!! The pink ink on the edges is a perfect touch!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those stitched hearts re really pretty. Love the patterned paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The patterned paper looks great with the hearts! Very pretty card and think those hearts just went on my wish list!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!