Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Hedgehog Valentine

Hello Peeps!!

I have another Valentine's Day Card for you today!  This one is made with my Penny Black Hedgehogs Touch of Love stamp set and I am entering it in the Penny Black Saturday Challenge where the theme is Hearts.


For this A2 card I started with hot pink cardstock for the base of the card then I added the valentine words paper.  I stamped the hedgehogs onto white paper and colored them with Copic Markers.  Then I cut the image out using one of  my Lil' Inker Square Stitched Mats, inked the edges with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink and added that to the card.  Next I stamped the sentiment using the My Creative Time's Puffy Hearts Just For You stamp set and I cut it out with the My Creative Time Vintage Stitched Label die, inked the edges with the same ink and then added it to the card.  Aren't those hedgehogs so cute?  I think I know the exact couple I am going to give this card too!

I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!  Be sure to check out the other great cards entered in the Penny Black Saturday Challenge:  "Hearts".

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

4 comments:

  1. Those hugging hedgies are adorable!!! SO very cute. Love the background on this too Lori.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Lori!! I love those sweet hugging hedgehogs!! You colored them perfectly!! What a fabulous Valentine's Day card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, sweet card.
    Thank you for joining us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining our February Challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge! I do hope you will pop over and join us for our March Challenge-Spring Blooms!

    I sure love those stitched dies...they are so clean looking and made your hedgie shine!!! Great background papers too!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!