Sunday, February 15, 2015

Bunny Luv Card

Hello Peeps,

I am here today with one last Valentine's Day card, I made this one for my daughter so I couldn't post it until after I gave it to her!!


For this A2 card I started with kraft card stock for the base of the card.  Next I took a piece of the XO paper, inked the edges with pink distress ink and attached it to the card, I also then inked the edges of the kraft paper.  Next I stamped my House Mouse Bunny Luv stamp on white paper and colored it in with Copic markers.  Then I cut it out using one of my Spellbinders Decorative Labels One dies and added that to the card!

I hope I have inspired you to make something today that brings you joy!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lori, I like the adorable image.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah.....so sweet and pretty and know your daughter loved it too. Love the little House Mouse image and that wonderful background paper. Very nice!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design and the colours are wonderful.
    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable, Lori!! The image is so sweet!! I know your daughter adored this!! It's so fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!