Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Holy BatFans!!

Hello Peeps,

Sorry I have been incognito for awhile, but I sort of took a break from making cards and I have been working on my Scrapbook albums.  I went on my 6th Annual Scrapbook Weekend with Scrappers Anonymous Getaway from January 16th thru the 18th at the Golden Inn Hotel & Resort in Avalon, NJ!  It was a ton of fun as it always is and I got caught up on some of my albums.  So in the next few days you will be seeing scrapbook pages rather then cards.  But I will be back to making cards soon because I have to get a shipment out to Operation Write Home.

So here is my Batman page!  My daughter's fiance is a huge Batman fan and so this past Christmas was the year of Batman.  Here is my page:


I mounted my pictures in yellow paper and then again in black shimmer paper.  I used some of my friends bat stickers to make the Batman insignia for the top of the page.  Then I cut out the Die-Versions Landmark Font in both black and yellow paper to spell out "Holy BatFans" and then I used the Die-Versions Santa's Reindeer die to make the Batman Santa Sleigh.  So what do you Batman Fans think?  Does it pass the Batman test?  I know my daughter and her fiance both really liked it!
 
I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!  Stop back tomorrow for some more scrapbook pages!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness Lori! This is so FUN!!! Love your layouts and all the batman fun.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun, Lori!! The Batman theme is awesome!! The pictures and layout are fabulous!! How exciting that you are getting caught up with your scrapbooking...I need to do that...I have boxes of pics just waiting to be scrapped. The retreat you attended sounds so fun!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!