Saturday, September 27, 2014

Hey there, Pumpkin!!

Hello My Peeps,

Happy Saturday to everyone!!  It is a beautifully hot day here in NJ and it is hard to think Fall is on it's way, but we all know that it is!!  So today I am going to share a Fall card I made that I am also going to be entering in the Sugar Pea Designs SPD09 Challenge ~ Happy Fall Y'all:


And here is my card that I made:



For this A2 card I started with orange cardstock for the base of the card.  Next I stamped the Little Girl and the pumpkins from the Bountiful Blessings stamp set on white paper and then I colored it with Copic Markers.  I took some Distress Inks and a water brush to watercolor paint the sky blue and then the green grass.  Next I stamped the sentiment onto white paper with black ink, die cut it out and inked the edges with brown ink.  Next I mounted that on brown paper, inked the edges and then added that to the card base.  Then I took some sunflower brads and attached them to the left side of the card.  Now doesn't that make you want to run right out to the pumpkin patch?  I know I sure do!!

Don't forget to check out the other cards entered in the challenge at SPD09 Challenge ~ Happy Fall.

I hope I have inspired you to create something with a Fall theme today!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Lori

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Lori!! The image is so sweet!! I love the way you colored it!! What a fun fall card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable - love it! Thanks for joining our "Happy Fall Y'all" challenge at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!