Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Making a Snowman

Hello My Friends,

Happy Tuesday!!  I know it is a little bit early to be thinking about snowmen, but I just
I wanted to play with my new Die-Versions Whispers Snowflake Corner die so I made this card!

 
For this A2 card I started with plum cardstock and then I added the patchwork paper to the base of the card.  Next I stamped my MFT stamp and colored it in with Copic markers and I added some embossing powder, fussy cut it out and attached it to the card.  Then I cut out my DV Whispers Snowflake Corner die and added some embossing powder to that and put that on the right hand corner of the card.  Now can't you just feel the chill in the air??  Don't you just want to build a snowman right now?  I sure do!
 
I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

2 comments:

  1. Lori, Your card is just darling. Love your background paper. Wanted to let you know I tried to follow you and their was an error, so I will try again at a different time.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. I really like that corner die.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!