Monday, August 11, 2014

Scrapping Fun

Hello Friends,

How are you today?  Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a great weekend, I know I sure did because I went to a wonderful all day crop on Saturday!  And it was a blast and I got some work done on pictures from 20 years ago.  At this crop there was a lady there who did calligraphy and I had these great pictures of my cousins wedding and I wanted to make a nice title for their wedding pictures, but since I forgot to bring my Die-Versions Wedding die cuts from the May Release, I had to improvise and this is what I came up with.


I used the Die-Versions Whispers Heart Flower Frame die and cut it out twice, once in the green paper and once in the ivory paper and then I had the Calligraphy Lady do her stuff and add the names and date!  Isn't it beautiful?  I love the way the die and calligraphy go together!!  I wish I could do calligraphy, it is so beautiful and really adds that something special to a page.  So how do you think I did on my improvising??  I love the way this turned out on my page and I am so glad that I had this die with me on Saturday!

I hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful today or at least to go dig out some old pictures and get them in an album!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea. Love the way it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne! I really like the way it turned out too!!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!