Thursday, May 22, 2014

Gents Background

Hello Friends,

How are you doing?  It's been quite some time since I have posted to my blog!  Spring clean-up sort of took over, but I am hoping to get back to posting more frequently.  Today I would like to share with you a card that I made for a Dad for Father's Day:

 
For this A2 card I started with a green cardstock for the base of the card.  Next I added the patterned paper.  Then I used the new Die-Versions  "Gents Background" Whispers and cut it out in brown cardstock.  I just love this background with the bow ties and moustache criss cross pattern! Next I cut out the "love" and "you" from the Die-Versions Everyday Complements die in a shiny brown paper.  Then with that same shiny paper I cut out Dad using the Die-Versions  "Little Lizzie" Font.  Then I stamped the Close To My Heart "Hip, Hip Hooray Moustache" stamp in brown ink and cut that out and then pop-dotted that on the card!  What do you think?  Is it already for some wonderful Dad?  I think so!
 
I hope I have inspired you to create something today and be sure to stop back to my blog on Saturday, May 24th as I am participating in the OWH Memorial Day Blog Hop!!  And I am sure you will be inspired to create some beautiful and partiotic cards for OWH!!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

2 comments:

  1. Gread card for any Dad. Love that background and the mustache is a fabulous addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely fabulous, Lori!! I love the background - so fun!! This is awesome!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!