Thursday, April 17, 2014

April Shower

Hello Friends,

The weather is starting to warm up again after our little cold snap yesterday.  Always fun to wake up to snow and ice on the ground after a few days of beautiful planting weather!!  But that's what April is all about!!  With that in mind I made this card for our silly NJ April Weather!!


For this A2 card I started with white cardstock.  Then I cut a piece of the blue marble paper to 4 inches by 5 1/4 inches.  Then I ran it through my Vagabond with the new Die-Versions Whispers Teardrop Punch Border die on an angle and then taped that onto the white cardstock.  Next I cut out the Die-Versions Whispers Made In The Shade umbrella die in two different papers, one solid and one printed paper.  Next I stamped the Paper Smooches Love Monkey out colored him and fussy cut him and added the umbrella to his hand and placed that on the card.  I cut out a cloud and inked the edges and added that to the card.  Next I cut out the Die-Versions Marker Micro Font in the same blue paper as the umbrella and added that to the card.  There you go!!  Wasn't that easy!!  And I think that sums up April Weather!!  But like they say "April Showers Bring May Flowers" so I guess we can put up with the crazy weather to get the beautiful spring flowers.

I hope I have inspired you today!  I read and appreciate all your comments!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!