Monday, February 10, 2014

Just a Note!!

Hello Friends!!

How is everybody doing???  Is it Spring yet??  Today I would like to share with you an easy card that I made:


For this card I took some yellow cardstock and folded it in half to make a 4 1/4" by 5 1/2" card.  Then I took my new Die-Versions "Just A Note" Express Edge and cut it along the folded edge of the card.  Then I took some music paper and added that to the card.  Next I took a music note sticker that I had on hand and added that to the card.  That was it!!  Fast and Easy!!  Not to pop it in the mail!!

I love to read your comments and questions, so please feel free to leave some in the comment section and I will get back to you as fast as I can.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Happy Crafting!!
Lori

6 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous, Lori!! I love the music paper!! The Just a Note die looks so fabulous across the top!! Another die to add to my ever-growing wish list :) I hope you have a wonderful evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    PS - I can't follow you with the Join This Site button...I guess it's because I haven't made the switch to Google + :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa!! I have a ton of music paper because both my husband and my daughter play the piano, so basically whenever I see music paper, I buy it!! Can never have enough, right?

      Delete
  2. The music theme works so well with the Just A Note die, and I love how you placed it at the top of the card! TFS the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea ! I've not seen those dies before , thanks for including the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Heather!! I love the Die-Versions dies, but then I love all dies!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!