Saturday, February 1, 2014

I Miss You

Hello Friends!!

Today I am going to share with you my card I made for the 2nd day of the OWH 2014 Card Bowl.
The Challenge today is by ODBD February Challenge and we are to make a masculine card using brown.  Here is my card:


For this card I used Die-Versions Whispers Hawaiian Shirt die.  I cut it out in brown paper and then backed it with beige paper and colored in the spots With Rangers Distress Markers.  I stamped the "I Miss You" sentiment on the fishtail banner and added some studs to finish it off.  I think someone is going to like sending this card to their husband, brother or father to say Hello!!

Please leave any comments or questions in the comments area.  Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to come back tomorrow for the 3rd part of the Card Bowl Challenge!!

Happy Crafting!!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. A great card and they will probably wish they were in Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan!! I was just thinking of some guy hanging out in his hawaiian shirt watching the Super Bowl!!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful card and a great way to color the individual parts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne!! My husband used to where hawaiin shirts in the summer and I always loved how colorful they were!!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!