Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sending Lots of Love

Hello My Friends!!

How is this winter treating you?  I am tired of winter and can't wait for Spring to get here!!  And I think that is what I was thinking about when I made this card:


I started with a pink cardstock for the base of this A2 card, next I took a piece of brown cardstock and used the new Die-Versions Whispers Block Background and cut that out on my Vagabond and adhered that to the base of the card.  Then I cut out the two little stamp images and and glued them onto the card.  Then I took a piece of cream paper and stamped the sentiment from My Creative Time with brown ink and attached that to the card.  Next I took two little bronze brads and added them to the card.  Now wasn't that easy?  I think so!  Not long at all to make a card to send to someone you love!!

I hope this has inspired you to create something wonderful today!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!

Lori

2 comments:

  1. Don't know how I missed this. Love it and I definitely want that background too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne! I love the new background dies! I can't wait to get some more of them!!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!