Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sending Hugs and Love

Hello Everyone,

I sure hope you are keeping warm!!  It is only 13 degrees here in New Jersey and with the wind it is really cold!!  Today I would like to share with you a card I made for the Penny Black Sending Hugs Challenge.



Here is my card that I made for this challenge:




For this card I used the Touch of Love stamp and colored it in with copic markers.  I then cut it out using the Spellbinders Timeless Rectangle die. I placed that on the "iloveyou" paper and then attached the whole thing to a pink cardstock.  I just love these little mice!!  They are so stinkin' cute!!

Don't forget to check out the Penny Black Facebook page for more great ideas!!

If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the comment area and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Happy Crafting!!

Stay Warm!!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!